Attention To Detail And Dedication To Clients
The Law Office of Cathy Steele, P.C., is primarily focused in the areas of real estate property tax appeals. We represent individuals, couples and business owners in the city of St. Louis and St. Louis County, as well as St. Charles and Jefferson counties.
Cathy Steele earned her J.D. in 1981 from the University of Missouri-Columbia. Before establishing her private practice in the 1990s, she was a municipal prosecutor in Fenton, Missouri, a mediator in the city and county of St. Louis and federal court (Eastern District) and a partner at another firm. Her diverse background and thorough attention to detail are an advantage to clients in contested proceedings and all legal matters.
To learn more about Cathy Steele’s background and experience, visit her profile, linked below:
Attorney Cathy Steele was born and raised in St. Louis and has practiced law in the St. Louis metro area for more than 35 years. She represents ordinary citizens who want not only sophisticated legal advice and representation but also the personalized attention of a small law firm.
Devoted To Giving Back To The Community We Serve
Cathy devotes significant time and resources to the community and has been active in a number of capacities, including:
- Missouri Family Trust Board, also known as Midwest Special Needs Trust, past president, formed for the primary purpose of administering special needs trusts for persons with disabilities to protect important public benefits such as Medicaid and SSI.
- Institute for Women’s Health Initiatives, past president; Cathy Steele spearheaded efforts to promote women’s health.
- Jewish Children’s Home, past president and current member of the board of directors.
- Jewish Family & Children’s Service, past president and current member of the board, an organization dedicated to providing child abuse prevention programs, family counseling, a food pantry and other community service programs.
- Voices for Children, volunteer advocate, protecting the interests of young kids and teens removed from their home because of abuse or neglect.